This list of mine is being juggled and mixed not according to its important but to how my heart felt to write it at the first place.
- Society that uphold the supremacy of the Constitution
- A democratic and just government
- Economic growth for the progress of the nation and the welfare of people
- Economic and social justice
- Complete religious freedom
- The elimination of poverty
- A national system of education in the national language produce a society that is knowledgeable, rational, progressive, dynamic and creative
- A qualitynational health care system
- A quality public transport system
- Affordable and adequate housing scheme for the lower income group
- Respect for human rights
- An independent and just judiciary
- True separation of powers between the Executive, the Legislative and the Judiciary
- Independent,free and responsible media
- Balance development of many different fields of knowledge
- Appreciation of national literature and development of arts
- Active foreign relation and policy to achieve great understanding with the world
In order to achieve these aims, we must cooperate with all groups that will cooperate with us,within the country as well as without.
I really do hope that my humble list here would ignite your sense of patriotism and belonging towards our beloved Malaysia as I believe that all of us are responsible to make it happen in our own Malaysia.Thank you.